at Mulranny Park Hotel
In view of the government’s announcement regarding COVID-19, we have taken the decision to close GN Mulranny Park Hotel until the 19th of July. In order to comply with social distancing guidelines our food & beverage outlets will not be operational at full capacity. We apologise sincerely for any disappointment and inconvenience caused by the closure but have taken this measure to ensure we do everything we can to limit the spread of the virus to our valued team members, customers and suppliers.
Should you require to cancel or defer your booking our friendly reservations staff are contactable by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone ( +353 (0) 98 36000) and are more than happy to assist you.
Please take care during this time and we look forward to welcoming you in happier and healthier times to the GN Mulranny Park Hotel.
Hotel General Measures:
We have been welcoming guests to the Mulranny Park Hotel for over 100 years and have always endeavoured to welcome and look after our guests and our team when they are with us. We wanted to share the steps we are taking to ensure we continue to do just that during COVID-19.
1. We promote Social Distance by all guests and team members.
2. We offer sanitizers which are available at entry points to the hotel and at the elevator.
3. We display posters promoting Good hygiene practices in all WC’s.
4. We promote handwashing by all team members and guests.
5. We carry out regular cleaning of public areas door handles, elevators, doors using disinfectant etc.
1. We have introduced a range of additional cleaning practices by sanitising all areas of our accommodation including all touchpoints etc.
2. We will not be providing a daily service of our rooms but if you need towels or any additional toiletries during your stay please call reception on “0”. For long stay guests, a change of linen and servicing of your room will be offered after five days.
3. Small rubbish bags will be provided for each room and any rubbish you wish to remove please place it in the bag and leave it outside your room for pick up each morning at 10 am.
4. Bags for used linen will be available on request and replacement linen provided during your stay. Leave the linen in the bag provided outside your room for pick up before 10 am.
We are guided by all HSE and Government guidelines and promote these guidelines provided throughout the hotel. We ask that all our guests and visitors abide by these guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and team members and the comfort of other guests.
We understand that these times are challenging for everyone and as such cannot offer the usual range of services and facilities that we would normally have available.
If you have any question or queries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team or myself.
Stay Safe we will get through this together,